A list of all treatments offered at the clinic, from the signature facial to the tailored course.
- Unique facials that are tailor made for the client and their needs. The facial is a deep cleansing treatment with a micro peel that helps to speed up skin renewal, even skin tone and soften lines and winkles. The massage for the face is a very important part of the facial as it detoxifies and also brings oxygen and nutrients to the skin. The massage is aimed at pressure points alongside the photo drainage massage that caters for overall, general well-being.
Caci Ultra60 - 70mins
- “The best toning and lifting treatment on the market”
- Tones and lifts the skin using CACI ultra which is the best toning and lifting treatment on the market. The treatment works on re-educating every muscle on the face, using a micro current. Vividly presenting instant results from the first treatment. For intensive hydration and skin firming, the Hydratone facial combines a special electrically conductive hylauronic gel mask with active microcurrent rollers. The hydrating gel mask becomes charged so that the whole face is bathed with rejuvenating energy. The Wrinkle Comb combines LED photo stimulation with high frequency stimulation. The synergy of these two technologies effectively plums out and softens deep lines, wrinkles, blemishes.
Diamond Aqua Microdermabrasion75mins
- A unique and non-invasive treatment that combines a diamond tipped wand with vacuum massage to remove dead skin and resurfacing the top layer leaving skin supple and vibrant. This is an advanced method that can be used with all skin types.
- Radio frequency treatment – By generating a high frequency electric field electrons inside molecules begin to rotate, this provides a thermal effect on the dermis which activates the fibroblasts and the production of new collagen. Cryo Therapy will be used which has cooling effect, this becomes more effective when used in combination with the RF treatment. Advantages are wrinkle reduction and muscle tone improvement. Visible results from first session, as it tightens, smoothes and firms the skin.
- A luxurious collagen mask is applied to the contours of the face allowing the collagen to penetrate through the skin acting as a powerful brightening, moisturising and hydrating treatment. After this treatment the skin becomes alive and is more radiant.
Neostrata Chemical Peels30mins
- Neostrata chemical peel is a highly effective , superficial peel that is clinically proven to achieve outstanding results. The chemical peel utilise three different alpha hydroxy acids(AHA), Glycolic acid, citric acid & Mendelic acid.
- AHA are naturally occurring “fruit acids” found in fruits and other foods. Glycolic acid is found naturally in sugarcane, citric acid in citrus fruits, and Mandelic acid in almonds. Many common skin problems are associated with the excessive buildup of dead skin cells that make the skin thick and dull may cause clogged pores. AHA help loosen and remove the dead surface layers of the skin to exfoliate & smooth the skin as well as provide deeper antiaging affects. After the treatment the skin looks fresh, stimulating cell turnover and encouraging anti ageing effects in the deeper layers of the skin.
- A course of peels can help the skin appear healthier, smoother, plumper,firmer less oily and more even- toned with fewer acne blemishes.
- The rejuvenating peel
- concentrations of 20% & 35% glycolic acid.
- The clarifying peel
- concentrations of 20% Mandelic acid & 10% citric acid targets acne-prone skin including superficial acne scarring or spots.
- The Brightening peel
- concentrates of 30 % citric acid. Targets uneven pigmentation discolouration such as photoaging induced dyschromia ,sun spots & melasma.
- “A revolutionary micro needling treatment which aims to tighten, lift and rejuvenate the skin”
- Dermapen promotes scar-less healing and natural collagen reproduction, similar to fractional laser treatment, IPL laser resurfacing and chemical peels but without the side-effects and downtime. It can effectively treat hard to reach places in a very effective way. (e.g., around the eyes, nose and lips.)
- Intraceuticals – Reveal a more radiant you! The Opulence Treatment combines botanical brighteners and super concentrated Vitamin C to brighten and balance dull, uneven skin tone. Pigmentation is minimized, leaving your skin luminous, toned and more radiant.
- “A luxurious combination of microdermabrasion, radial endoderm therapy, radio frequency and cryo therapy.”
- The facial begins with microdermabrasion and radial endoderm therapy followed by the warm feeling of the radio frequency and finishes with the cool cryo therapy. This is the ultimate skin rejuvenation, wrinkle and skin tone improvement treatment. Results are visible after the fist session.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage – This specialised massage uses precise, rhythmic hand movements and light pressure on the skin to influence the direction and speed of lymphatic flow. It produces a state of deep relaxation and breaks down fatty tissue, helps eliminate toxins from the body and boosts lymphatic drainage to improve the body’s immune system and help combat illnesses. Afterwards you’ll feel incredibly relaxed and detoxed. A Lymphatic Drainage Massage is the ideal skin treatment following a surgical treatment.
Le Visage +1hour & 30mins
- The signature facial that is tailor-made for each clients concerns and needs including NeoStrata Chemical peel.
- Hyperbaric oxygen is used to infuse a serum deeply into the skin to intensely hydrate.
- This skin quenching treatment provides the ultimate in intense hydration. Perfect for all skin types, the Rejuvenate Serum contains vitamins and antioxidants that dramatically lift, tone and hydrate the skin. Results are not only instant but continue to improve in the following days.
- Intraceuticals – This targeted treatment is the perfect, non-surgical alternative to more invasive procedures. An add-on to rejuvenate or Opulence, the Atoxelene treatment’s natural amino acids instantly firm, lift and plump your skin for a dramatically reduced appearance of lines and wrinkles. An alternative to botox.
- Intraceuticals – Fights free radical damage and provides photo-protection. Brightens and improves the appearance of hyper-pigmentation and provides a key co-factor in collagen synthesis for improved skin texture.
- • Vitamin C+3
- • Collagen+
- • Antioxident+
- • Vitamin A+
- A resurfacing AHA-BHA treatment for dull, tired skin. This anti-aging treatment brings out the skin’s natural glow, restoring smoothness and youth. Intensively moisturising action of controlled fruit acids, the epidermis is gently regenerated, cellular renewal is intensified and the complexion is brought back to life.
- The ultimate deep cleansing facial for the back to clear, renew and relax.